Friday, May 9, 2008

Culmination of Two Years

Can I get a designated bubble filler? I hate filling those things, it is the absolute worst part about taking exams. Fortunately, I just finished taking my last bubble filling final for quite some time. Granted I still have several more important exams in my near and distant future but they are computer based, so I will leave my Number 2 at home without any grumbling.

The reality that two years of great importance in my future career are completed is strangely anticlimactic. I guess it just fits somewhere on the continuum of the overall goal, a necessary step not to be confused with the end result.

It has been a lot of fun and challenging, but not in the ways that I anticipated before I started. I thank all who have contributed thus far and I am excited about the upcoming aspect of my training. My wife has been patient and understanding, but would definitely admit that it has not always been easy.

1 comment:

Trent Gillespie said...

Its been a while since I've taken a bubble test too. Most all my tests now are in essay form or editing for errors. Glad your done bro.